Sunday, March 18, 2007

Notice Of Closure

Thanks for reading. This blog is now closed.

But don't despair.

My replacement blog is marketingactuary.com (also hosted by blogger.com). The old posts here have been copied there. So you won't lose a word.

I wanted a better blog name, one that emphasized the marketing process rather than the selling stage. We each have our unique value propositions a.k.a. competitive advantages a.k.a. positioning. I'm a marketing actuary and want to be seen as such when working with helping financial advisors. To my pleasant surprise, the URL www.marketingactuary.com was available. So I grabbed it.

If you subscribed for email updates, there's nothing you need to do. You'll now get updates for the new blog.

So point your browser to www.marketingactuary.com and keep reading. And commenting!

No comments: